dh lame xupdate blog ni *menurut definisi sbnr mengupdate blog* :P
so, nk letak post baru
*nk letak post ye.bukan nk update*
sbb post kat bwh ni, hnyalah copy paste dr internet.. :)
yg penting there are reasons y i chose to ctrl+v it in my blog
You don't actually have to take the quiz. Just read straight through, and you'll get the point.
Take this quiz:
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the top five news stories five years ago.
- Name ten presidents or leaders of the biggest countries in the world.
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
- Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor or actress.
- Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
- List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
- Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
- Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
- Think of a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
- Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
- Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you. Easier?
See my points?
i can't answer all the part i questions; i dun even know what is Pulitzer Award or World Series Winners.but,
-i can list tens of my teachers, lecturers
-lots of names of friends that are very helpful and i enjoy to spend time with
-i have a big family that always love me; etc..
so, appreciate and love the people around you more.they are more deserved to be appreciated compared to James Cameron or Katheryn Bigelow! :)